[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Integration Testing with TestNG and embeddedEjb

b.reeve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 16:00:41 EDT 2007

1. Yes my application works fine in a web container.
2. Yes, I removed the ContextLoaderListener from web.xml.
3. Yes, I have the @In (value="#searchService") specified in the searchBean. But no required=false.

Is there any other configuration required?
One more thing i found is this is not just with the Spring beans. Injection itself is not working when I try integration testing with JSF EL expressions.
But, If i set value through a component like

  | SearchBean searchBean = (SearchBean) Component.getInstance("searchBean");
  |
  | searchBean.setSearchTerm("1111");

it works. Am I missing something here?
I appreciate your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095778#4095778