[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: 5.0.0 beta 2 and virtual hosts

worldofnic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 17:02:27 EDT 2007

Even removing all wars from /opt/jboss-5/server/default/deploy you still get /web-console loaded (fair enough) and any attempt to deploy another war with the context of / will cause the error to be thrown that / already exists.

Now, one of the issues may be to do with some Ubuntu-ism that I'm using 127.0.0.1 and 127.0.1.1 (wtf?) If not, I may have hit a bug.

It's a shame I haven't tried 4.2.x isn't it?

nic

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095793#4095793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095793