[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Upgrade from JBOSS 4.0.1 TO JBOSS 4.0.4GA - problem

b_narendra81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 18:03:42 EDT 2007

Hi ,
Am trying to upgrade the server from JBOSS 4.0.1 TO JBOSS 4.0.4.

I installed the new server and deployed the war file. But when i try to run the server am getting the below error and the deployment is not done properly.

java.io.IOException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "enumeration" must not contain the '<' character.

:11392: The value of attribute "value" associated with an element type "enumeration" must not contain the '<' character.

I used earlier JWSDP1.6 Version to create the WSDL and stubs.

Please throw some light in this.

Thanks,
Naren

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095815#4095815