[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Jbossws.1.2.1.GA... JNDI Bind Failed:JAXR

KuppanChinna1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 20:12:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

The [JUDDIService] JNDI Bind Failed:JAXR error comes when BindJaxr in
"jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default//deploy/juddi-service.sar/meta-inf/jboss-service.xml" is not set correctly

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE server>

  <!-- The juddi service configration -->

     <!-- Whether we want to run the db initialization scripts -->
     <!-- Should all tables be created on Start-->
     false
      <!-- Should all tables be dropped on Stop-->
     true
      <!-- Should all tables be dropped on Start-->
     false
      <!-- Datasource to Database-->
     java:/DefaultDS
      <!-- Alias to the registry-->
     RegistryOperator
      <!-- Should I bind a Context to which JaxrConnectionFactory bound-->
     true
       <!-- Context to which JaxrConnectionFactory to bind to.
       If you have remote clients, please bind it to the global
      namespace(default behavior). To just cater to clients running
      on the same VM as JBoss, change to java:/JAXR -->
     java:/JAXR
     false
     jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS

If you have both the web service consumer and producer in the same VM

BindJaxr should be

 java:/JAXR

If web service consumer and producer are in different VM

BindJaxr should be

 JAXR

If BindJaxr is not set properly as per the above condition JNDI bind for JAXR would fail

thanks,
Nirmala

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095838#4095838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095838