[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - nested conversation question

valbosoft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 05:37:03 EDT 2007

Hello,

when I start a nested conversation, I set a few page parameters in the page.xml file. These parameters set values in a Home class. What I wanted is that this Home class only exists in the child conversation, but it seems that it's inserted in the parent conversation.
I guess it can be resolved by giving the Home a PAGE scope, but I was wondering if there's another way, in case I wanted to keep the Home in the nested conversation, for example..

Regards, Bo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4095962#4095962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4095962