[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Performence of Seam 2.0 app

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 08:02:33 EDT 2007

"MSchmidke" wrote :
  | So, my question is: my page isn't really complicated, but what happens when submitting it is stunning. May I have coded something in a roundabout way, or are these numbers normal for a seam application?

* Increase the memory of the server with JVM options
* Check that you don't have a file appender on debug level that spits out those thousands of lines to disk (are there large log files in server/log?)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096023#4096023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096023