[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: nested conversation question

valbosoft do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 11:59:42 EDT 2007

Thanks guys.

hstang: I guess I forgot to mention I use Seam 1.2.1...

Jacob: the parent of my Home, EntityHome, apparently already defines the @Create annotation, I get a duplicate error when I use that for my own method.

The Page scope doesn't work either: the page parameter I use to initiate the id of the Home is loaded the first time, but the second time the parameter of the first time is used (although setId(Object id) IS being called every time, but  always with the parameter I used the first time). This is useless, because I need the Home component's instance to be different every time it's being called..

Regards, Bo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096167#4096167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096167