[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Web seervice with authentication and wsconsume

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 13:02:15 EDT 2007

mmh, I think there's a little mess in your configuration. Why are you using web.xml and jboss-web.xml considering you have ejb endpoints? You should only have jboss.xml as non-java file. I think this could be the problem, I would try starting from the jaxws-sample-context, it has an ejb endpoint with secureWSDLAccess = false.
Let me know if you still have problem once you fix this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096198#4096198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096198