[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How can I change default URL after login to portal?

swisst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 17:44:50 EDT 2007

I see your point that rules based page selection would be ideal.

However, I don't think logging in and seeing the first tab displayed as random behavior.  Specifically since the order of the tabs is not random.  In the current design, the hoops to jump through in avoiding a 403 error are much more "random" than going to the first tab visible.

I'm not suggesting removing the ability to set a default page, just make it optional until the rules based page selection can be figured out.  It seems like   making the default page optional would be much easier (e.g. quicker) than rules based page selection.  And of course, it would solve my problem :-)
which does not sound like an uncommon one.

Just food for thought...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096295#4096295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096295