[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SelectOneMenu and OneToMany Seam 2.0 setup

thinkblue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 19:00:49 EDT 2007

Hey Everyone,

I have a simple two table database (Person and ZipCode) that have a relationship on the zipcode id (OneToMany)...I want a SelectOneMenu to display the zipcodes and when I click on an add button, I want the correct dropdown item to be persisted to the database.

I have searched in this forum for the answer but I have got so many different solution with only parts of the code display that I don't know which one to use...I even went to the wiki where I found something that looked promising:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeamEntityConverter

Only to read that, that certain article was on of date:

http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=120134

So I'm looking for the latest technique in dealing with the above issue...If you can point me to an updated reference or even be so kind to post your full code that works with the latest Snapshot of Seam...Thank you.

Blue

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096314#4096314

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096314