[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Programmatic arbitrary redirection inside pageflow

IGx89 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 00:31:21 EDT 2007

because 99% of the time I do want to go there, but there are certain edge cases where I'd need to go somewhere else. I could just put it in as part of the pageflow logic, I know, but that'd get awfully clunky to have a decision node for every transition for a page (for 10 pages with 2 transitions each, that'd be 20 decision nodes to add -- no way should that be required!).

I would use exceptions, but they're logged (naturally want only exceptions caused by bugs/problems to be logged) and even then I couldn't show a message (because of this Seam bug: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=105236

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096366#4096366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096366