[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Universal JSF-native confirmation box

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 02:52:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

 I know there are javascript-workarounds that enable you to use the JS confirm() to confirm actions on commandlinks but my question is:

Is there some way of intercepting (e.g. with some actionlistener and captureCurrentRequest/redirect magic) a commandlink (or button) and popup a view?

In my example case I have a dirty flag on my entity and would like to confirm loading another entity over the changes. So that clicking "OK" would be just like the dialog had never been there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096386#4096386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096386