[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Jbossws Tutorial.

abdujaparov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 03:38:59 EDT 2007

Hi I have read that guide but I haven't understood much.
First I had to write the class that implements the service but then I don't know what I have to do.
In that page there's this file xml:

  |   <web-app ...>
  |     <servlet>
  |       <servlet-name>TestService</servlet-name>
  |       <servlet-class>org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.jsr181pojo.JSEBean01</servlet-class>
  |     </servlet>
  |     <servlet-mapping>
  |       <servlet-name>TestService</servlet-name>
  |       <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  |     </servlet-mapping>
  |   </web-app>

Must I write this file or this file is generated by jbossws automatically when I deploy a web service? or are there some tools to write it?

The xml that I copied above is the web.xml required?
After that I have created my implementation of service ed the xml file, If I understand I must create a jar file and rename it as war, isn't it?

The last my doubt is about how can I deploy the war?
In wich directory must I put the war file?

Thanks to all, bye bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096392#4096392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096392