[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Can you give me some advise workingwith alfresco

nijiworld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 03:52:36 EDT 2007

Hello guys
I am brand new in the Jboss portal field as well as CMS
I did it as my conductor reqiured, the portal is Jboss portal and Alfresco for the CMS.
I download the jboss-portal-2.6.1.GA with Jboss server AS 4.2.1
the version of alfresco is alfresco-community-war-2.1.0

we have developed something in Jboss portal, however, I dont know how to integrate Alfresco into Jboss portal. I search some solutions but only get the method of old versions. maybe Alfresco can work like portlet in jboss portal:)

can you give me some advise?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096396#4096396

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096396