[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Window State of portlets

kcsavant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 06:55:07 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am using jboss 4.0.4 GA version with jboss portal server.
I have done some session invalidation on my JSP and my problem is..

If a maximize a particular portlet ,and then invalidates the session ,and then logs in again, I will find that portlet maximized not in normal state. (In same browser window).

How can I display the portlet in normal window state once i invalidates the session and then logs in again.

An early response is appreciated.

Thanks
Keshav

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096461#4096461