[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - jboss seam remoting - Component returned failure code: 0x800

efticri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 08:05:21 EDT 2007

I have a web application with 2 tabs. Each tab is loaded using ajax and seam remoting (1.2.1).

Clicking on the second tab while the first one is still loading is generating me this error:
Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS ERROR NOT AVAILABLE).

I found out over here what this error is and what does it do

http://helpful.knobs-dials.com/index.php/%22Component_returned_failure_code:_0x80040111_(NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)%22

but the only way i could make the browser not to show me that, was to modify the remote.js file in jboss-seam-remoting.jar by placing a try catch at the Seam.Remoting.requestCallback method.

Is there another way or am I doing something wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096495#4096495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096495