[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deploying tomcat 4 project in Jboss 4!!!

kamal.soni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 08:54:52 EDT 2007

Hi
I an facing a problem in deploying a Tomcat 4 project in JBoss 4.0. After creating a war file i Placed it in deploy folder in JBoss. but when i try to run it. then afer providing the login credentials it prompts an error message "The requested resource (/FormulationPredictor/FormulationPredictor/ControlServlet) is not available."

Please help me to sort this problem out asap as it is really very urgent.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096526#4096526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096526