[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam2 as portlet

jarkko@jab.fi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 09:18:33 EDT 2007

Maybe in SeamPhaseListener.beforePortletPhase (in the very first phase, before anything else) we could do something similar to FacesLifecycle.beginRequest and kickstart seam?

 public static void beginRequest(ExternalContext externalContext)
   {
      log.debug( ">>> Begin JSF request" );
      Contexts.eventContext.set( new EventContext( externalContext.getRequestMap() ) );
      Contexts.applicationContext.set( new ApplicationContext( externalContext.getApplicationMap() ) );
      Contexts.sessionContext.set( new SessionContext( externalContext.getSessionMap() ) );
      Session session = Session.getInstance();
      if ( session!=null && session.isInvalidDueToNewScheme( Pages.getRequestScheme( FacesContext.getCurrentInstance() ) ) )
      {
         invalidateSession(externalContext);
      }
      Contexts.conversationContext.set(null); //in case endRequest() was never called
      //Events.instance(); //TODO: only for now, until we have a way to do EL outside of JSF!
   }

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096538#4096538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096538