[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam with iText and RTF support

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 11:12:09 EDT 2007

As I recall, itext uses completely different structures for pdf tables and non-pdf tables, making it very difficult to write a generic "table" component.  Since the RTF and HTML generation was more of a toy idea, I didn't spend any time on it.

If you feel like doing some coding, I'll be happy to point you in the right direction and make sure the code gets in.  Otherwise, I'd suggest opening a JIRA issue and getting others to vote on it.  If there's enough interest, we could add RTF support to the roadmap.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096606#4096606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096606