[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Deploying to OC4J 10.1.3.1

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 12:14:35 EDT 2007

"jasondlee" wrote : Pete, I have no problem with that at all.  In fact, it was my intention to be able to do just that.  I blogged there as it was easier for me to document there what I had I done, before trying to reformat it for inclusion in the Seam wiki/docs.  I'm willing to help out where I can.

Well as those two issues indicate:

1) To update the OC4J chapter in the Seam 2 docs with instructions on how to deploy a project to OC4J 10 (as another section)

2) To get the JPA (and hibernate) examples running on OC4J 10.

If you can submit patches for either that would be superb!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096644#4096644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096644