[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Integration Testing with TestNG and embeddedEjb

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 12:39:20 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Yes it is.
  | I am getting all my components installed on running the test case. And the test case works for components testing also. Its just the Spring bean is not resolved. ELResolver throws the exception.

Just asking because I get the exact same error as you if my WEB-INF is not in the classpath when running the test.

Otherwise I cannot duplicate it....can you can send me an exact copy of your environment?  A zipped eclipse project with all your dependencies or a project that I can just run ant or maven to duplicate the error?

youngm -at- gmail dot com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096659#4096659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096659