[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Configured SLSB

cfthomas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 19:04:30 EDT 2007

Hi!

Maybe this sounds like a dumb question, but I'm confused.
When I configure a component using components.xml:

  | <component name="xxx" class="acme.MyClass">
  |   <property name="prop">aValue</property>
  | </component>

and this is a SLSB:

  | @Stateless
  | public class MyClass
  | {
  |   private String prop;
  | }

and I have several components all configured in the xml file of the same class (configured differently though), will the component 'xxx' have a valid configuration when invoked or do I need a @Stateful for this?

I'm just speaking about the configuration and not storing any state from within a method of the SLSB.

Please clarify that for me,

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096772#4096772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096772