[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Jbossws Tutorial.

abdujaparov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 05:12:42 EDT 2007

Hi everybody, I developed my client class with axis, with wsdl2java I have produced the stubs classes for the client.
For the client you can use every solution. The tools as wsprovide or wsconsume give me the same error of zeeshan and I don't know how can resolve it.

The client code is the following:

  | import java.rmi.RemoteException;
  |
  | import javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException;
  |
  | import client.*;
  |

  | public class Client {
  |
  | 	/**
  | 	 * @param args
  | 	 * @throws ServiceException
  | 	 * @throws RemoteException
  | 	 */
  | 	public static void main(String[] args) throws ServiceException, RemoteException {
  | 		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
  |
  | 		SumService ss = new SumServiceLocator();
  |
  | 		Sum sun = ss.getSumPort();
  |
  | 		System.out.println(sun.sumAB(6, 3));
  | 	}
  |
  | }

If someone discovers how resolve and how work wstools could tell me  the way?
Thanks.
Bye bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096871#4096871

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096871