[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: RA deployment in JBoss

jeff.yuchang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 05:30:21 EDT 2007

Resolved this error by putting the ejb in the ear. I forgot to put the ejb jar in the ear, but the RAR has need to access the ejb jar, so the "ClassCastException" occurs.

However, now I am facing another problem, it also refers to classloader, I don't know which part of this forum should I post to regard to the classloader issue, I post it here
( http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096879#4096879 )

Can someone, who is familiar with the classloader, give me a hint.

Regards
Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096880#4096880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096880