[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problem with exception handling in node enter

Fredux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 08:29:55 EDT 2007

Hello!
I have a problem with my process definition.

I have different node which contain actions, some of them contain actions on node-enter event.
When a node action throws an exception, it is correctly catched and finish in an error end-state.
When a node-enter action throws an exception, it is catched, reach the error end-state but then continue from where the node throwed the exception.. I don't understand why, it should stop there like the node action..
I am using wrongly the jBPM framework or is it a bug?

Thank in advance

Fredux

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096943#4096943

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096943