[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM-BPEL as a JBI component in a JBI ESB environment ?

y(oYo) do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 09:52:35 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm beginner in Services and Web-Services development, but my boss asked me to do :
jBPM-BPEL integration as a JBI component in a JBI ESB platform.

Does anybody know if that can be done, and if it is coherent to do ?

I read this topic : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=116182
And what I understand is that nobody did it before because is better to run BPEL in a separate server instance than the ESB instance.

Anyway, is it is possible, can anybody give me hints/links to start such developement ?

Many thanks by advance :)

y(oYo)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4096982#4096982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4096982