[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to set and get Portal session

saigon_man do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 10:54:02 EDT 2007

Hi,
The isUserInRole("String") always returns false for the default roles in jboss which are "Admin" and "Users" or whatever default roles comes with jboss.
I don't know if there are any configurations that I should do first. Searching in this forum for this question is hard since there are lots of question related to this method. I read the documentation and saw there is an API for portal session called PortalSession. Have you ever tried to stored objects in this sesison? If yes, how did you do that?

Thanks,

SGM

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097017#4097017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097017