[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - selectOneMenu without form submission

cjalmeida do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 19 15:38:46 EDT 2007

The scenario:

I have a payment form where the user select a supplier by choosing from a dropdown menu.

The user can edit supplier's data by selecting one from the menu and clicking the "Edit" button. After editing (or canceling) changes, it returns to the payment form.

So,

I need to get the value of a <h:selectOneMenu> populated by a <s:selectItems> by using a <s:button> or a <h:commandButton immediate="true"> - without submitting the form.

If I submit the form, the whole validation phase takes place and that's not what I want.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097097#4097097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097097