[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Should you allow @Name on entity beans?

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 20 18:24:35 EDT 2007

Hello Dan and thanks for the clarification.

I'm still myself fairly new to Seam myself but we are considering using it in two new projects based on successful results in prototyping.

Do you know anything about the status of the server side push JavaScript Remoting capability provided by Seam? The last I read was that it was still experimental. The regular remoting works great however we are looking at requirements that suggest using a push would be a better approach. For the time being until Seam has official support for this we are using DWR.

Thanks, S.D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097213#4097213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097213