[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Schema generation with jboss jaxb

richard.opalka@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 03:10:26 EDT 2007

Hi Gennady,

   currently there's no such commandline tool available in JBossWS. The only way how to get the XML schema generated via our tools is to provide java web service interface and use our
wsprovide.sh(.bat) tool with --wsdl option. It will generate the wsdl file where's the types section. There you can find the schema generated via our tools.
   To provide you the implementation detail, our wsprovide tool uses com.sun.xml.bind.api.JAXBRIContext.generateSchema() method internally.
So you can write such tool on your own using this knowledge or join our dev discussion here:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=121127

and report the tools you are missing in JBossWS. Your contribution is welcomed ;-)

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097336#4097336

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097336