[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Where to run maven plugin in a ear

avihaimar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 04:10:41 EDT 2007

It didnt work.

Maybee i dont do it correct.

I have two jars - model, server. they two package in an ear.

My "Interceptor" in the server (i need an access to data source) the intercepted classes are in the model.

in load time i package additional jar with aop suffix that contain the jboss-aop.xml and the interceptors. (it depends on the model and the server but the model dosnt is not depended on it).

I want to go to compile time. in which jar should i put the jboss-aop.xml?

Is it ok to run the maven plugin in the model pom although it dosnt "know " the interceptors?

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097353#4097353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097353