[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Deployed service statistics

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 04:28:42 EDT 2007

Hi,
unfortunately no tutorial available on this right now; however, once you understand a bit about JMX, it's quite straightforward.
I suggest you to search a bit about jmx technology on the Internet.
A brief JMX-console introduction is available here: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JMXConsole
For sure in future we'll enhance our documentation covering this issues too, as said in the productivity threads mentioned above. If you think something in particular should be done, feel free to comment there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097359#4097359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097359