[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Destroying Context Variable

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 07:45:28 EDT 2007

Where should Contexts.removeFromAllContexts be used?
I´ve a clean seam-gened app. No scopes or annotations added up to now. I´ve added some data in the database. If I go the the list of a POJO and view the details they are showed. But if after that I want to create a new register of that POJO the pojoEdit page shows the data of the last pojo details. In the wire of the pojoHome I´ve tried Contexts.removeFromAllContexts with the list query but it doesn´t work. is that the place of doing it?

On the other hand, if I clone the pojoHome lets call the clone pojohome2. If in the pojolist.xhtml and pojolist.page.xml I reference the pojohome2 it works. It makes sense because of using diferente componenetshome. But I think cleaning the context in the proper place would be better.
thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097416#4097416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097416