[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Killing problem in deployment!!!

kamal.soni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 08:29:57 EDT 2007

Hi
I an facing a problem in deploying a Tomcat 4 project in JBoss 4.0. This is working Perfectly fine with Tomcat .To deploy in JBOSS4  after creating a war file I Placed it in D:\jboss-4.0.2\server\default\deploy. But when i try to access the projevt by giving url http://localhost:8080/MyProj  it gives the error 404 requested resource not available insted if I give the url http://localhost:/MyPro8080/MyProj/MyProj it shows the index page, then after providing the login credentials it prompts an error message "The requested resource (/MyProj/MyProj/ControlServlet) is not available."

Please help me to sort this problem out asap as it is really very urgent.
Thanks in advance....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097440#4097440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097440