[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <exception> doesn't work in pages.xml

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 09:07:37 EDT 2007

Hi

though, I put the following  tag in pages.xml but when this exception is thrown, the specified message won't be displayed and an unexpected page which is from the browser, is displayed instead.

  | 	<exception class="org.jboss.seam.security.AuthorizationException">
  |     		<redirect>
  |           		<message>#{messages['org.jboss.seam.NotAuthorized']}</message>
  |     		</redirect>
  |   	</exception>

the thing is that in exception stack trace the AuthorizationException is not in top of the stack and a ServletException (or something like that) is being seen. is this the source of problem?

if yes, what do I have to do?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097466#4097466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097466