[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Destroying Context Variable

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 09:49:30 EDT 2007

james, I call it in @override persist, update, remove methods in MyEntityHome class. after success of corresponding operation. Since in my case I wanted data lists to be rebuilt from database at next use.

I guess in your case, you could have bean action method which gets invoked by your New Record JSF form submission button; there you could call Context... to clear out instance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097486#4097486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097486