[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam and Ajax Blueprints JSF -- Does it work?

wquraishi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 16:10:59 EDT 2007

Has anyone been successful in getting Seam to work with the Java Ajax Blueprint JSF components.  Specifically I was interested in using the mapping/geocode component.

I deployed bp-ui-5.jar and all the dependent jars.  When I pull up the xhtml, I don't see any of the components.

Just wondering if I was doing something wrong or is there a known issue between Seam and the Sun Blueprint JSF components.

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097612#4097612

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097612