[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam + SingleSignON

DiegoCoronel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 16:31:58 EDT 2007

 Hi,

 Im trying to use singleSignOn with seam, i have lots of plugable modules, and i need to use my SecurityModule to log in users, i tried to edit \jboss-web.deployer\server.xml to use   <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />

 But when im in another module i tried to write  	#{menuBean.menuLista}
  | 														Logado: #{identity.loggedIn}<br />
  | 														Username: #{identity.username}
  | 														Principal: #{identity.principal.name}

and my result is false, empty, empty, but in my SecurityModule these results are correct, my problem is that im not using EAR, just war and jar (my decision, because SPI - Java 6), and i need to login 1 time and use this Principal and Roles in another modules, how can i do it ??

Im using:
- Seam RC1
- JBoss 4.2.1
- Windows XP