[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: ClassCastException in remote EJB3.0 lookup from tomcat w

smharris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 18:15:21 EDT 2007

I strongly suspect that the problem is related to the following:
If an object is created from a class loaded by a different JBoss class loader than the class being cast to, JBoss will throw a ClassCastException even if the object is of the same class as the class being cast to.
I ran across this in another context, but it seems likely that this is the problem.  I solved that problem by putting the class definition in the server/all/lib directory.  Now, does anyone have a solution as I am being bitten by the same problem and this time, putting the class in the lib directory is very suboptimal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097646#4097646

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097646