[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Where is my process waiting for execution?

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 04:20:00 EDT 2007

The process image can show you where it is currently sitting. For example, the jbpm-console has a process image, and if you look at the image for a process instance, the node where it is sitting will be highlighted.
I build that same functionality into my own webapp, so I simply click an "image" button for a process instance, and the image shows me where it is sitting.

You could also iterate through all task instances for the specific process instance, and those which have an end date are completed, and those whose end date is null, means its not completed. So you can determine from that which node it is sitting at in the process.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097727#4097727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097727