[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - pooledTaskInstanceList and empty GroupActorIds

jgeraert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 05:01:59 EDT 2007

Dear all,

When having a actor with no groupActorIds and you invoke the pooledTaskInstanceList component you get a exception:

  | 10:43:42,265 ERROR [TaskMgmtSession] org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: unexpected end of subtree [
  |

  |       select distinct ti
  |
  |       from org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.PooledActor pooledActor
  |
  |            join pooledActor.taskInstances ti
  |
  |       where pooledActor.actorId in (  )
  |
  |         and ti.actorId is null
  |
  |         and ti.isSuspended != true
  |
  |         and ti.isOpen = true
  |

  |   ]

The PooledTaskInstanceList does not check if this value is null or empty and passes it directly to the ManagedJbpmContext and thus to the JbpmContext.

Can this be posted as a bug on SEAM or should it be redirected to JBPM or both?

A workaround we use is checking if the actor.groupActorIds is empty in the rendered attribute of the dataTable component so the pooledTaskInstanceList is not invoked.

Please advice.

Best regards,

Jo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097742#4097742