[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Facelets variable injection?

smendenh@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 10:12:14 EDT 2007

I've ran into a similar problem as you Sean in a previous problem I was tackling, you will need to create a custom facelet tag to expose the varible in the faceletContext to the facesContext, which then you may be able to bind it a MethodExpression.  The solution I came up with was not pretty and hacked the private VariableMapper of the faceletContext, but I'd be happy to share it with you if you'd like.

-Samuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097907#4097907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097907