[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - generating documentation for deployed web services stateless

torkins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 10:24:07 EDT 2007

In my application, I am deploying Stateless session beans in an ear to my jboss instance.  Jboss correctly generates a WSDL and publishes it and everything works.

What I can't figure out is how to code my javadoc (Or anything else) so that when Jboss generates the WSDL to publish, it generates wsdl:documentation or xsd:documentation tags for either the WSDL components (definitions,operations, etc) or any of the schema types.

I found that if I use the <xsd:annotation><xsd:documentation></></> structure in a schema and consume it with WSConsume, it will generate a class that includes that documentation in the javadoc of the class.  What I am trying to do is the reverse (since I cannot create the WSDL manually, I require Jboss to be able to generate the documentation elements).

Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097912#4097912

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097912