[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Why can't RedeliveryLimit be set to -1 (no limit) (JBoss-4.2

adlepoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 13:46:39 EDT 2007

I am confused, in the code it is initialized to -1:
   /**
  |     * The number of times a message will be redelivered after a recover or rollback.
  |     * The value <code>-1</code> means there is no configured limit.
  |     */
  |    public int redeliveryLimit =-1 ;

However, if you try to set it to -1 via jmx, it throws an exception:
  public void setRedeliveryLimit(int limit)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098002#4098002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098002