[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Get some informations from Container !

catania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 21:13:08 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!

  I have used jboss-4.0.5.GA and EJB3.0. My client is standard alone.

  I use DatabaseLoginModule to authenticate a particular client.

  When multi clients login success, I can get some informations as username and role from container.
Subject subject = (Subject) PolicyContext.getContext("javax.security.auth.Subject.container");
  My problem is:
How I can get a list of clients currently connect to server?

  Have some ideas about my problem !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098095#4098095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098095