[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Any maven-ish directory support planned? Team Web-Developmen

-Arthur- do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 07:05:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

jboss tools in the current release feels very great. In the next two weeks we are going to start developing a new web platform.
It would be great to have the facelets/jsf/ features of jboss tools for the view.

Is it possible to develop a complete application with jboss tools within a team? You are stuck   on the wtp directory structre i think..

What if we would like to use continous integration? Do we have to write an ant script which builds the ear? I dont think this is very easy.

In the current state development is cool for a "one man team" but team web development isn't easy to realize i think. Dependency Management becomes an issue too...

I use maven since one year and i really would like to continue with it.
How would you start a project with jboss tools where 6 persons participates?

Thanks for advices.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098245#4098245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098245