[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam application error safter deployment- ejb-jar.xml mu

shoumikk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 10:43:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was also facing similar issue...one thing I noticed was in the build.properties file I was putting following entry:
jboss.home=C:\JBoss\jboss-4.2.2.GA

When I was doing above a folder was getting created in my
c:\JBoss\jboss-seam-2.0.0.CR2\examples\booking directory as:

JBossjboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\deploy

so what I deed was I copied the following files:
booking-ds.xml
jboss-seam-booking.ear

>From
c:\JBoss\jboss-seam-2.0.0.CR2\examples\booking\JBossjboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\deploy

c:\JBoss\jboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\deploy

The JBoss took some time to recognize a new application is deployed and after some time (less than a minute) I tried to launch the application and it worked for me.....

If you dont want to all the above step, After exploring more I came to know there is a quicker/easier way check your build.properties file and see the following entry,(escaped '\' character)

jboss.home=D:\\JBoss\\jboss-4.2.2.GA

When I used the above configuration and call ant build command
I deploys the example application directly to the JBoss Application Server path:
c:\JBoss\jboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\deploy

Try this I hope this might help to resolve your issue.

Regards
Shoumik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098348#4098348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098348