[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Need Hibernate Filter Example

griffitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 10:50:13 EDT 2007

Hello All,

I have a scenario where I want users to only be able to view/edit data that they have access to based on what group they happen to be in.  My thought was to use Hibernate Filter for this, and the reference guide gives a brief note on Hibernate filters in section 8.6. Using Hibernate filters -- but not a complete enough listing for someone who's never tried this implementation before.

Can anyone point me to a more robust example of how to integrate this into Seam 2.0?

Thanks in advance!
MG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098357#4098357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098357