[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - What has changed in Hibernate from Jboss AS 4.0.3 to 4.2.2?

beyarecords do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 12:39:35 EDT 2007

Hi,
In the deploy directory of Jboss 4.0.3 I have the following:

1. Myproject.war
2. Hibernate.har
3. Postgres-ds.xml

Upon starting Jboss all database tables are 'mapped' correctly between hibernate and postresql 8.2. Pages which reference data from the various tables operate as expected.

In the deploy directory of Jboss 4.2.2 I have the following:

1. Myproject.war
2. Hibernate.har
3. Postgres-ds.xml

Upon starting Jboss all database tables are 'mapped' correctly between hibernate and postresql 8.2. This time pages which reference data from the various tables DO NOT operate as expected. No data is being pulled back from the dB tables and no errors are being generated either.

What am I missing here?

regards

Uzo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098421#4098421