[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataTable Sorting Example

griffitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 16:28:55 EDT 2007

Pete,

I thought of doing this as a declared query, in components.xml -- but the search is a on a date range of a field on the entity bean.  All of the examples I've seen use the instance of the entity to back the search form, and to submit the form values for the query -- Unless you use a session bean.  Is there a way I can declare the query in my components.xml file like:

  | select d from Deliverable d where d.dueDate > :parm1 and d.dueDate < :parm2

Then bind the parameters from a search form?

Thanks in advance,

MG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098547#4098547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098547